“For Developers by Developers”
Training: October 15-16 / Conference: October 17-18
Very soon the first GOTO Berlin Conference will take place October 17-18 at the Estrel Hotel and Convention Center.
The GOTO Berlin program is created “by developers, for developers” where the emphasis is placed on presenting latest developments as they become relevant and interesting for the software development community. With a 360 degree perspective we present new technology and trends in a non vendor forum to give the attendees inspiration, energy and desire to learn. Plus, we always have awesome speakers!
Some of the industry’s best speakers, practitioners and trainers will be at GOTO Berlin to present and train on a variety of topic areas.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Nathan Marz, Creator of Storm
- Jeff Sutherland, Co-Founder of Scrum
- Mike Lee, Mayor of Appsterdam
- Trisha Gee, Developer at 10Gen
- Simon Wilnauer, Co-Founder of ElasticSearch
- Kasper Lund, Google V8 and Dart Team
- Michael Nygard, Author of “Release IT”
- Joe Armstrong, Father of Erlang
- Jim Webber, Chief Scientist at Neo Technology
GOTO Berlin begins with 2 Training Workshop Days led by leading practitioners and authors on various subjects followed by 2 Conference days with over 40 of the best speakers in the field.
Just like the other GOTO Conferences (www.gotocon.com), GOTO Berlin will give attendees a high quality conference experience which is staged in an intimate environment with the best food and comforts needed to support as much learning and networking as possible.